Monday, June 16, 2008

Still not sick of me?

Really? Wow, then you must be a glutton for punishment. Anyway, I have reviews of graphic novels that I haven't covered here up at both of the comics sites run by guys named Matt Brady.

At Warren Peace Sings The Blues, I took a turn filling in for the vacationing Matthew J. Brady and reviewed Mike Dawson's Freddie & Me: A Coming-Of-Age (Bohemian) Rhapsody.

And for this week's Best Shots @ Newsarama column, I've got reviews of Roswell, Texas and Out Of Picture Vol. 2 among the metric ton of reviews from the Best Shots crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good entry. Dawson's a nice guy too, and his book has some nice moments. In the end, I thought it was a middle-of-the-road autobio-comic, but there's certainly little wrong with it.

Queen, however, is an awful band. Awful! My definitive list of the most horrible bands ever starts with Rush, then moves to Pink Floyd, Queen and Dave Matthews.
(pop artists with no legitimate critical cache need not be considered)

SallyP said...

You ARE a busy little bee lately!