Thursday, March 20, 2014

Meanwhile...

I've got two reviews at places that aren't Every Day Is Like Wednesday this week.

First, I have a short review of Kean Soo's first Jellaby graphic novel, which has just been republished with a new cover and a few other changes (like a new sub-title) for instance. That's at Good Comics For Kids.

And secondly, I have a kinda sorta review of DC's Trinity of Sin: Pandora Vol. 1: The Curse, maybe the first trade paperback collection I've ever read where, if you listen very hard, you can actually hear echoes of the editorial meetings in which the direction of the title and the character were changed emanating from the pages. That's at Robot 6.

And that's all I got for you tonight. I've read and/or received a whole bunch of comics in the last few days, though, including Earth 2 Vol. 3, Gingerbread Girl, Jellaby: Monster in the City, Sam Henderson's Scene But Not Heard, Solomon Kane Vol. 2: Death's Black Riders, the next two volumes of Jason Aaron and company's Wolverine and The X-Men, an Uncanny X-Force trade and UQ Holder!, so I should have a lot of reviews for you here soon.

No comments: