Friday, November 21, 2014

Meanwhile, at Robot 6...

It's the cute little skull belt-buckle I think that makes Teen Titans: Earth One's Slade Wilson the best Slade Wilson (Well, that, and I like how different he is from the other ultra-bad-ass versions of the character. He's like a super-assassin gone to seed here, and a poor schmuck in over his head trying to be a good dad. That's obviously a pretty different take). You can read my review of the book here, if you're so inclined.

As with the previous books in the line, it doesn't make sense on, like, an existential level--for example, I'm not sure why this wasn't The New 52 Titans relaunch, save for the fact that Cyborg and Starfire were already assigned roles in Justice League and Red Hood and The Outlaws, I guess--but, unlike those books, it's actually quite good.

No comments: