Friday, December 25, 2009

This is the closest thing I have to a Christmas special

That's the first panel of a mostly drawn/partially altered pre-existing comics panels Christmas-related comic strip-like thing I made for the site two years ago. If you weren't reading EDILW back then, please enjoy "A Visit From Bat-Santa" here. (Hmm, in retrospect, would A Visit From Saint Batmancalus have been a better title...?) If you were reading the site back then, you can re-read the strip if you like...it's all I got for today, and beggars can't be choosers. Oh wait, I did a half-dozen short graphic novel reviews for Blog@ too. I suppose you can read those if you're absolutely starved for Caleb-related content.

1 comment:

Hdefined said...

A "Batmancallus" is what he gets on his hands after swinging around all night.