Monday, April 01, 2013

Apologies for interrupted service.

I had no intention of taking all of Easter weekend off, either in observance of the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ or because I was too busy eating chocolate fashioned in the shapes of rabbits and eggs. Yes, I was out of town and away from my scanner, but I brought my lap top with me, pre-scanned images of books I planned on reviewing and had Internet service most of the weekend.

I just chose to spend it all either hanging out with my family and/or asleep, instead of writing about comics on Every Day Is Like Wednesday. So, sorry about that. Regular, daily blogging will resume ASAP; I should have a review to post shortly.

In the mean time, do you all follow me on Twitter? You could follow me on Twitter at @jkaylub, for bonus Caleblogging during periods of inactivity here on EDILW.

I didn't tweet anything all weekend either, though.

No comments: