Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"My own problems just look silly now!"

Oh no! I spent way too long writing 1,500 words about the death of a legacy superhero character for Blog@ tomorrow, and now it's almost 1 a.m. and I haven't even started the reviews I was planning to post on EDILW tonight! What am I going to do, badly-scanned scene from Eiji Nonaka's Cromartie High School Vol. 2*? Wow, you're right! My inability to write a couple hundred words about some comics before falling asleep with my face on my keyboard does seem like a small matter compared to a gorilla attending high school. Thanks, badly-scanned scene from Eiji Nonaka's Cromartie High School Vol. 2!

(Reviews of a handful of May 19 super-comics tomorrow night, I swear).



*Remember to click to kaiju-size the pages, and to read left to right, gaijin dogs.

2 comments:

LurkerWithout said...

You should put a link to your Blog@ posts on the sidebar. Mostly since I only go there to read your stuff...

Caleb said...

Hmm. I never really thought of that, but I guess I could just link to my byline tag...if I could link. I accidentally destroyed the sidebar links and haven't figured out how to restore them. Well, I haven't really looked into it yet either, because I am lazy.