Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wonder Woman's costume changes in Wonder Woman: Futures End #1 and Superman/Wonder Woman: Futures End #1:

That's gotta be about as many as your average female pop singer during the course of a concert, right? The first two panels are penciled by Rags Morales, and rest by Bart Sears.


SallyP said...

Hey, with the End of the World coming, she's got to get through her wardrobe as quickly as possible!

Rev'd '76 said...

I'm not big on the pants / boots combo but Sears makes the black/silver pairing work.

Caleb said...

I'm not normally pro-pants for Wonder Woman, but yes, I think they kind of work with the super-high boots (both the black pants and the peaceful white pants).

I was quite surprised by how much I liked Sears work in that book; I think he sold Wondy's various costumes and even Superman's new 52 get-up remarkably well.