Friday, January 29, 2016

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The DC Universe...?

Maybe it's just because I've watched the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World trailer hundreds of times since it first appeared online, but when I see this
I can't help but think of this

Now, I don't follow superhero TV and movie news all that closely, but from what I can tell, it appears that Warner Brothers is launching a new movie called Legends of Tomorrow, in which Michael Cera's Scott Pilgrim has to defeat the eight-or-nine evil exes (depending on how you want to count Firestorm) of Earth-0's Ramona Flowers in order to date her? And on Earth-0 Todd Ingram is The Atom...? Have I got that right...?

Man, this movie sounds awesome!

1 comment:

Jer said...

It sounds awesome, but it has Hawkman in it. So you know, set your expectations accordingly.