Friday, May 22, 2009

You know, maybe Thomas Karnacki would get a better night's sleep if



his bedroom weren't full of mummies, paintings of skeletons and a hideous homunculus in a jar of formaldehyde. Just a thought.



(Image from an advance uncorrected black-and-white galley of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Vol. 3: Century #1 by writer Alan Moore and artist Kevin O'Neill, because I didn't want to ruin the spine of the actual, final, color edition by putting it in a scanner just for the sake of a lame, weekend post joke. For my review of LOEG3:C, click here)

3 comments:

LurkerWithout said...

Is there ANY room in the League's Hall that wouldn't induce nightmares? I somehow doubt it...

I mean Quartermain probably has to put up with an oversize portrait of Hyde in his and Mina's room or something...

Dean said...

Well, I know that I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without my hideous preserved homunculus by the bed. I call it my "bad dream frightener".

Dean said...

And Lurker: as long as it's not a portrait of Hyde and Griffin in media res, so to speak, I think he'd be OK with it. :)