Monday, May 09, 2011

Don't you just hate when that happens?

On my way out the door to head to my day-job today, I found a box from a certain online book-seller, containing two trade collections I've been waiting on (pictured above), leaning against my front door, where the mailman had placed it. As much as I would have liked to call in sick, I didn't think doing so just to read was the best use of sick days. That now puts me in the position of having to decide whether to read comics or blog about comics tonight and, well, this is my blog post about why there's not really a blog post tonight. See you tomorrow night, when we can discuss that big comic book movie that came out this past weekend.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

If these are the two books that you are going to be reading, you are in for a treat!

collectededitions said...

I was worried Giffen's Booster run might not hold up to what came before (even thought it's Giffen), so I'm glad to hear Sally's vote of confidence.

Bella's owner said...

It was indeed a treat. Mighty Thor was one of my favorite super-comics of the last few years, and although I'm only halfway through the Booster book, it's been really great so far.