Sunday, March 03, 2013

It's come to my attention that a Popeye movie is being developed.

While I am not, nor have I ever been a professional casting agent, I think I may be able to offer some assistance in the difficult task of casting such a film.


POPEYE...

...JASON STATHAM




OLIVE OYL...

...KRYSTEN RITTER




J. WELLINGTON WIMPY...


...JOHN HODGMAN



BLUTO...


...RON PERLMAN



THE SEA HAG...


...CLINT EASTWOOD



ALICE THE GOON...


..."STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN



POOPDECK PAPPY...


...JASON STATHAM AGAIN



EUGENE THE JEEP...


...UGGIE

Wait, what's that? It's going to be animated...?  

Aw man, I was really getting excited about the possibility of seeing Statham in a sailor suit trading punches with Austin and Perlman, and Ritter in a tight, red blouse...

2 comments:

Aki Alaraatikka said...

I like Krysten Ritter.

Statham would fit, actually. But he`d need a jaw job.

Anonymous said...

Clint is the spot-on pick. We need to nab him while he still possesses a shred of humor.