Monday, June 01, 2015

Meanwhile, at Comics Alliance...

I had two pieces published since I was last online, both at Comics Alliance, that I thought I should point out here, if only because they are both really rather good books, and well worth your attention.

The first is a review of Exquisite Corpse, the English-language debut of French comics artist (and all-around super-interesting sounding lady) Penelope Bagieu. It was probably one of the best new comics I read this past month, and it probably would have been the best new comic I read this past month, had Noelle Stevenson's Nimona simply come out a month earlier or later.

The other is a short interview with Jillian Tamaki, whose very fun SuperMutant Magic Academy online comic has just been collected and released in book form.

No comments: