Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh @#$%.

A piece of my computer died this morning, and it's going to be in the shop until at least Thursday. Apparently, the computer-fixer people don't supply you with a loaner while they're doing their fixing, the way auto mechanics do. So Every Day Is Like Wednesday is going to unfortunately have go un-updated for a while.

I'm going to try to keep my posting schedule up at Blog@Newsarama from other people's computers, and I might manage to get a Weekly Haul up on Wednesday afternoon, but otherwise I won't have anything new here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

4 comments:

SallyP said...

I feel your pain.

Kid Kyoto said...

Get well soon Caleb's computer!

Randal said...

Not an engineer, but at a guess, the problem might be that you have a bag of water sitting on top of the monitor, and a mercury-filled stick shoved into the front of it.

Phillip said...

Dang, Kid Kyoto, I was gonna say exactly that! Good luck, Caleb.