Saturday, February 13, 2010

This ad raises more questions than it answers


Is the newspaper industry doing so poorly now that photographer had to take a job driving truck, as Spider-Man? Would you pull over if a policeman in a mask with knives on his hands flashed his lights at you? If Iron Man has that miraculous armor, is driving a firetruck the most efficient way for him to get to a fire? And what on Earth is the Hulk doing in a car, with some kinda crazy bazooka gun? Does he just drive around shooting stuff and giving the other guys people to rescue and fires to put out?

3 comments:

Curt Purcell said...

My young nephew LOVES stuff like this. I haven't bought him these exact toys, but close enough. Whoever designed these is certainly channeling their inner three-year-old.

Earlofthercs said...

There's no question raised about Cap driving an ambulance though. Thank the stars that something in this ad makes sense!

Randal said...

My son is 14 months old. I keep trying to convince my wife we should buy the Superhero Squad figures for him in the future, but since I already bought all the Star Wars Galactic Hero toys...uh...for my son...I think she's on to me. And the Batman Brave and the Bold toys, too. I know he wants those.