Friday, September 04, 2009

I got nothing.

Due to the Labor Day holiday, I won't have access to the scanner I usually use until Tuesday, so the handful of image-dependent posts I have planned all have to wait until mid-next week. The non-image related ones are all kinda labor-intensive, and I don't feel much like spending a long period of time on any of them tonight. So I got nothing for tonight, and maybe not tomorrow night either.

If you absolutely need to read my writing about comics tonight though, perhaps you can make do with the review of Del Rey's X-Men: Misfits Vol. 1 I have over at Blog@ (By the way, Johanna Draper Carlson is giving a copy of it away, if you'd like to enter her contest for it here). And I'll have my usual Saturday morning link-blogging up at Blog@ tomorrow morning as well.

No comments: