Thursday, April 01, 2010

Meanwhile, on Blog@Newsarama...

I realize I haven't been posting as much material or as frequently as usual here on EDILW as I had been in previous months, so I suppose it might be a good time to remind you that I also post Monday through Friday at Blog@Newsarama.com. In addition to thrice-weekly link-blogging (On Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays) and a weekly run-down of new releases for the week every Tuesday afternoon during the four o'clock hour, I do more EDILW-like stuff, like reviews and rambling about DC superhero minutae. This week, for example, I pounded out a short review of Black Blizzard and typed up some thoughts about who came back to life and who didn't in Blackest Night #8, which I haven't even read yet.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hmm, Google is flagging all of your Newsarama links as possible malware sites. Anyone else getting that?

Caleb said...

Yeah, I was! I'm not sure what it's all about, but the higher-ups and smarter-than-mes are on the case.