Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Man, I hope Marvel hasn't already done this themselves...

(It seems like someone must have somewhere, but a half hour of Googling terms like "Frog Warriors Three" and "Warriors Three as Frogs" yielded no results.) Anyway, this is just a reminder that every Tuesday afternoon at Blog@Newsarama I have a column running down some of the more interesting (to me, and/or Newsarama readers) new releases of the week, complete with a colored pencil-on-index cartoon. You can see this week's 'Twas the Night Before Wednesday... by clicking here.

(And if, for some reason, you like that, um, level of artwork, humor and lettering, then you should really hurry up and buy a damn copy of my self-published comic book, My Pet Halfling).

2 comments:

Ben Morse said...

I have to imagine Frog Volstagg would be a bullfrog.

Kid Kyoto said...

Cute! You should make a point of plugging your other publications (esp the ones that pay) here. I rarely check Newsarama any more.